3.7K views

On 26 March 2018 I attempted to order the Crayon Case Pallet from this business owner named Raynell Steward who goes by the name Wuzzam Supa.

The Crayon case was released for sale at 12 pm Central Standard time. It was very hard to get on the site due to problems with the server. I was able to get on the site and place an order for the Crayon Case Eyeshadow pallet for myself and my daughter. I also ordered some other items.

The next morning 27 March 2018, I received a text message with a UPS tracking number for my order. Within 1 hour later I received another text message that my entire order was refunded. I did not receive any email from this business for the reason of my canceled order.

My daughter told me that on Instagram people were saying negative things about this business.

I have never ordered anything from a business that uses instagram for sales.

I will never do business with Wuzzam Supa, The Crayon Case, Raynell Steward.

She advertises falsely and does not have the Skills to handle her business needs to support the capicity for her Customers Supply and Demand.

Her business license should be revoked indefinitely for her deceitful business acts.

She needs to stop taking peoples money then refunding it saying she has enough stockage to fill orders for thousands of Customers!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Crayon Case Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: False advertisement.

Comments

ConcernedRiverDolphin126
to Crayon Case Supporter #1555800

You must be a employee of the company this company is a fraud I placed an order and have never received my package customer service is useless Horrible company will not be around long with the way they handle customer money

to ConcernedRiverDolphin126 #1569141

What’s your order number?

to Wuzzam Supa #1606604

My order 14269

to Wuzzam Supa #1606925

Your order was delivered over a year ago. Next

to Wuzzam Supa #1622287

Hi Supa I’m having a problem with shipping as well... the wrong address was used on when I placed the order and I tried contact CS immediately after the order was place..

I contacted them a total of three times about the issue but instead of responding about the issue they advised me to stop sending multiple emails. Well, I didn’t email them again but the next email I received was an email with tracking information (still being sent to the wrong address) Now I recieved a notification that the packages was delivered on the doorstep of the address at 6:26pm on Dec 31st 2018... I’m not upset about the mix up with the delivery (even though I didn’t receive my order, I’m currently filing a claim with the usps bc someone took the package) I take full responsibility for my mistake with the address but CS could’ve met me halfway with resolving the issue before the item was shipped. I also purchased the same item with the correct address and it was also delivered on December 31st 2018.

I still the support THE CRAYON CASE. I know one supporter doesn’t make or break you but still show my support bc I know things happen that aren’t always in our control.

Keep doing your thing sis!! We live & learn