1.3

I received an gift card for CHRISTmas from my lovely daughter. She said she was having trouble purchasing them which was a red flag then she said but she wanted me to have it.

Fast fwd....I ordered the dual eyebrow brush and clean kisses lipgloss. The items are affordable but the quality of the the items are very cheap. The shipping fees are very expensive to have an item shipped within the same state approximately 2hrs away. I was expecting more from those products.

Basically you’re paying for the hype of her products not the quality of it. I will not be ordering again because the price I paid I’ve purchased drug store brand makeup essentials with better quality than what I received. She has a great foundation established and great marketing tool from her crayon cuties that are the only ones leaving good remarks because their items are free and under contract.

Paying customers I’ve noticed and read prettt much said the same thing we’re all saying. I reassured my daughter that her gift to me was still very much appreciative.

Comments