100 Commercial Dr, Pearl River, LA 70452, USA
Resolved
3.3
Turnaround Time

Its been MONTHS!!!! I was contacted by The Crayon Case about being a Crayon Cutie on the PR List!

I was so excited I literally had tears because I love their products and they recognized my talent! Ive been contacting them every week and they told me to contact the PR manager which I have been and she hasnt answered and has been ranting on her Facebook and IG about her job. SHES the one that reached out to me and many others about being on PR ! I seen a lot of new makeup artists that got on PR after me and RECEIVED their packages!

I really love the products and love Supa, but I want Supa to be careful who helps runs her business and who she hires because PR and customer services reps are giving her company a bad name and ALOT of people are seeing it now. I hope Supa can reach out to me and others.

I don't really write bad reviews but it has come to this because NO ONE is responding back or telling me what is going on? I dont think I will purchase any more Crayon Case after this.

Preferred solution: Let me and other makeup artists know if we REALLY on PR and when we get our package and tracking..

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Customer service, Management.

Comments